insane me ...

College ended,
New life started (GAMESS)..
I have no idea if im de one and only whos having such a thought,
'wanting to die'... ha ha ha ( well , it aint that funny after all )... =((

What am i thinking???
why am i hving such a thought.. (i'm thinking still)
i know, it sounded as if im a nuisance.
but truly, life ere has been reallllly reallllly meaningless...

Three specific schedule daily !!!!
1.sleeping
2.eating
3.playing games....

As it clearly stated **Ive no direction in life....

deep down...i know myself well, ( BEYOND WELL IN FACT ),
I know what i want,
as to continue with my degree...
as to continue degree in singapore...
as to start applying...
as to go for a body check-up...
and blahh....

Talkin upon on that...
BODY CHECK-UP...
ahhh.. (FED-UP)
im beyond obese...
how am i suppose to put off in such a short period of time...
in fact, i know im unable to...
thus, de only thing im able to do is to..."" ignore "".. hahah

Time passes real fast,
college ended for almost 2 weeks (if im not mistaken)
as ive mentioned earlier
my life has been really reallly pathetic
i'm now sort of like ...(friendless)
As ive predicted
that the end of college will somehow change my way of living
so called friends are no more friends
they too have their life to lead and to be worry on
and i bet i will not be as important as like their **TRUE FRIEND**
In fact, im not one of anyone's good friend... (okay, dis is a lil confusin) haha

As a conclusion...
friends around are absolutely (NOT SINGLE)
they have their ** cupid lying on...
and unfortunately,
im living de other way round....
YES *IM EXTREMELY SINGLE
*EVERSINCE DE DAY I WAS BORN*
LIVING IN MY so called -LITTLE LITTLE WORLD-..
no one can even feel me .... (HAHA)

Ive been watching movie all by myself thrice a week...
Window-shopping with me myself twice a week...
playing games every single day to spare my loneliness...
( guess thats y im here blogging )...
ive got nothing else better to do... SERIOUSLY !!!!

People might think this way , in which th bloggin is mainly to increase *popularity*,
encouraging their peer group to have a clearer picture on what he or she is up to,
Nah, to me, its more likely to be a free-space.. for one to fill up their boringness.

whereas to increase popularity
* we have here .. the FACEBOOK .. iznt it ?? XD

anywayyyyyyyyyy....................
i dont consider or to see myself that unlucky lah !
At least , i have my family members here accompanying me everyday XD
Love dem to bits ... !!
daddy buying me Nike shoe..
mommy preparing my meals..
sister playing games with me...
* missing my brother (down in australia)
they're my very 1st priority...
maybe i take no one else that necessary ... =)

Hmm..
ill be furthering my studies next year.. (january to be exact)..
Leaving penang behind * as a memory of mine *..
two years.. (SHORT RIGHT?)
haha..
how i wish i could just lead the entire life of mine in singapore ..
or probably NewYork... haahaaa..
parents being a PR in NY.. iznt it nice ? iznt it amazing? iznt it wonderful..?
HAHAHA .... =DD yeah, they did mention that previously ...
hopefully they have their commitment on path...

Wooouu... its now 5pm
Still i'm ere lying on bed... typing !!! ..
hmm.. guess thats all for now... bye rebecca lim ( haha , insane me , talking to myself )...
errrr... dont mind me... this is what happens when one falls beyond boredom...
haha okay .. thats all seriously !!.. haha

Chaoo


No comments:

Post a Comment

web counter