unspeakable me


I thought , time could heal ones wound.
I thought , it is all fated as to depart from our love ones.
I thought , it is alright , so long as .. is pleased.
I thought , keeping myself busy could stop myself from remembering.
I thought , somehow , someday , things will fall in place.
I thought , nothing stays the same as time passes by.
I thought , chances and fate would come to me one fine day.
I thought , being the real me would make myself happier.
I thought , misunderstanding will divulge someday.
I thought , i will gain happiness if only i act like one.
I thought , it is more than enough to have no one other than myself.
I thought , i will be fine leading myself without any companion.
I thought , what matter most isn't companion, but myself.
I thought , i would never thought of being depress.

if only i have a listener here right beside.
If only
Someone calling me up
to at least send me their best regards
If only
Someone could touches my heart
If only
Someone sees through my mind
If only
Someone could understand me without me explaining
If only
I have a someone who will never misjudge me, from the very beginning

How i wish i could turn back time
I wanna be an infant
nothing to worry of
but
being bubbly , contented all time

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counter