up up uppp


time is ticking too fast
i cant bear myself wasting any second out of it.
sometimes.
i can merely feel my soul.
i'm getting older and older.
and soon people around may start calling me a baby boomer.
as the end of me seems to be really near.

all i wish for is to stay on with satisfaction ,
and to live in joy, to feel pleasure.

likewise, people used to say, we , human must enjoy the dainties of a feast.
haha, though this may sound a bit awkward. I dont quite get the point though.

to folks around, who you all may be , it doesn't matter much , whether you are wealthy .
whether you are in poverty, whether you are outstanding , whether you are infamous.
as long as you're leading a merry life, what ever it takes , you're already that fortunate.



wondering.. does gorilla knows the fact that they're ugly , therefore people dislike them?
I bet : Deep inside their heart , they knew they were born ugly , some how , they're still happy.


ps : i wanna
be as like
gorilla.
knowing de
fact that
im ugly
yet
not feeling
uneasy.



Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counter