laa.. im bored..



I see ''IT'' everywhere

I could feel the mood everywhere

I see the sign everywhere

I could sense the existent everywhere

-
-

Even swan wanna be in Love..Gosh !

Handmade LOVE board..? ma ass.. this is so fake...
i guess, its better to dig your heart out!

In Love ?? in the dark ????? oh yes, ure right !

candless?? saying i love u ? waoh...
i wonder how many do you need?
iznt it over-romantic?

-
-

Yes, Its all about L.O.V.E
-pathetic-
I just cant stand it...
well,
maybe oneday ill get to understand them..
but for now.. argh, i just feel like biting them! haha

to be frank, i guess im the one and only among my gang who's not in a relationship..
in whichever gang that counts,
whether its
my sista's group, my bestie's gang, my childhood gang
Omg..
this is so weird..
weird weird weird..
maybe i have a weirdo syndrome..
erhh erhh erhhhh!

OoOmMmGgG ! i wanna sleep - sleep - forever..
I don't wanna wake uppp !


Ps : dont wake me up
even when
september ends!
I dont wanna feel single.
Seeing everyone
in love.
I feel left out. Not good!
But i wanna
stay single..
tell me watta do?



Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counter