will never bee ~~

She will never be the apple in your eye.

She's down ~
So dull ~

Its been awhile..
despite of the time being..
to you, she's not good in a sense..

It doesn't matter if ppl dislike,
the one and only person she mind is you..
Iss youu..

But the night just crashed.
She realized, she can never be the one you wish to have..
The one whom you've been dreaming of all this while..
She miss your kisses, your praise, your compliment,

Though she tried it so hard,
She has changed, to be different, to make u feel better being with,
Tonight, the dream just crashed..
Shes down.. She can never smile like before,
She knew she cant ~

She.
Knew.
It.
Deep.
Down.

No one will ever appreciate her. No one can feel the difference of her being her. No one can touches the inner her.


The Night..
This is the night where hearts broken and no one here to ease.


Pathetic her.

3 comments:

  1. What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & help different users like its helped me. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mode of describing the whole thing in this post is genuinely pleasant, all be capable of easily understand it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

web counter