..

Ive no idea if this happens on couple often..
Or is it only me..

While de other party's having wild fun..
the way they talk seems..
or maybe its me whos thinking negatively..

They somehow seems as if dey were rushing for something..
wanting to just hang ur call up n go off..
Is it that im embarrassing..?
Im annoying?
Or well,
they just kinda .. dis-remember u?

Friends around often says,
when one is around v friends,
as in
outing,
partying,
they will 'definitely' abandon their love ones.
And this isn't true love.
I never gt to understand this particular theory ..(all dis while)..
And guess what...
I just DiD.

Well,
i guess whenever im v friends..
ill excuse myself for making one or two calls..
whether to send regards,
whether to talk shit,
whether to just check upon dem,
Somehow, I will.

Argh..
Moodswing.. =(
Star.. wud u listen once again??

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counter