my little little world

Time,
(is conquering my mind)

Good friends,
(i guess its all a lie)

Buddies
(no one ever called up for a HI?)

Sigh
(none of you ever ask me why)

Loneliness
(is killing me inside)

Problems
(I found no one to rely)

Soul mate
(They are no longer mine)

Tears
(i tried hard not to cry)

Dilemma
(i'm puzzled all inside)

Stars
(could you read my mind?)

Sorrow
(i have you throughout the night)

College
(its time to say goodbye)

College friends
(thanks for cheering me up all the time)


[I guess, its time for me to decide..
Whether to stay or to say goodbye..
Im thinking..
Its ok for me to fly..
Since.. Im 24/7 unaided
True friends i couldn't find..
I hope,
I could learn to be a little more stereotype..
*friends are harsh,
ill always bare this in mind..
*people are unkind
ill keep this phrase in mind..]

站在矿场中央,感觉好孤单。
朋友的陪伴,我早就不期盼。
一个人入电影院,如常如常。
其实,我知道自己很坚强。
就如男人一般的不屑。


No comments:

Post a Comment

web counter