waohhh

eeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Stairs are meant for accidents
and yes.. i know this much is true...
SO DAMN TRUE...

SO this is how it all started..
I woke up early in the morning..
Eyes rolling*

And next i found no one's at home..
..
..
And
So
..
..
I was speaking to myself while I was walking down the stairs.. (wondering Y am I home-alone)
LOL
..
..
The very next minute, I found myself landed on the floor.. Hahahahaha !!!


Thank goodnesss Im not injured..
WoWoWo.. *Lucky me*..

THIS WEEK IS DEFINITELY A DISASTER !!!
Let me recall `

First of all
I..
Got scolding by some sort of officer..
Next..
Three pimples popping out at the same time.. (even for now)
Then, I
Cut my finger(s) while i was halfway doing packaging in the office and hell, its fingers , not finger!
And now.. (worse comes to worst) ..
I FELL DOWN FROM STAIRS..

I bet as the day goes on,
I'll be deeply in pain & I suppose that i'll be pretty stiff after this..

Hahaha ! Well, there's always ups and downs in which ever path in life..
and I bet ... mine is just something minor... I mean ..REALLY MINOR !
DOUBT OF THE FALLING ! HAHAHAHA!... anyway, the stairs rolling
was more to a secret kind of act, haha.. none of my family mem knows bout it...
and of course ..Im glad that they did not! I never would want my fam to feel uneasy!

WowwooO.. Two More Weeks to Go, till the end of our industrial training which is on *March`2oth.
..
..
waiting..
..
..
waiting..
..
..
Somehow, i know... Working iznt easy .. AT least it is not for me!!

=)

PS: Life is good .... is gooddd.. is pretty good.. have a smile and shine through the day..






No comments:

Post a Comment

web counter