Get closer .. closer to the truth



Like my instinct says..
everything will be really fine..

Friendship could really last as long as we wish it could.
Yes, friends are forever, as it says... '' BFF ''..

Somehow,
Touches your heart within,
Do you really breathe that in??
Or you're just simply mentioning it due to all those
vul that your peeps usually does..

Doubt of all the above,
I'm me..

I shall put it this way..
I'm a girl living on earth eversince 19-90.
and im currently 20.
Yes, It seems long enough for one to gain understanding,
But again,
Read me..

Twenty years ive been,
Yet Throughout my live,
I've learnt nothing about frienship..
NOTHING ` !

Sounds really sorrow iznt it??

Im just so damn wrong in every single thought i had before this..

And for 20 years i've lead,
I found no one , as in a friend who listen to my heart''
one who could make me feel comfy being with..
& for that, i shall speak whenever i feel like speaking..
I need not to make known in any single case..
and by hook or crook it is understandable..

Do not hesitate to unfriend me
if you have ever felt embarrassed being with me..

undoubtedly,
there's always a key to a being,

and indeed,
true colour
is certainly
the key to a long lasting frienship...

Ps: yes, my msg was unquestionable, but it hurts..
& to another you, i'm sorry for hurting your bestfriend..


Till now ` words cant express what you (3) mean to me ''...
my apology , maybe its true.. I aint well in carrying myself...
im not presentable in public...
im over limit...

Somehow, you may stop me from speaking,
But you definitely have no control over my feelings..
I'm in love with you (3)..
If only you felt inappropriate asking me out when your .. is around..
No worries, i'm alright with that..
So long as youre inside me..
I do not mind a bit whether am i as important as you guys were to me...

Till the day we meet again ` .......

|
|
|


.Recalling. .our. .sweet. .memories. `

1 comment:

web counter